Besides crying at schoolwork?
Hello again to those who still read this blog ;_; I feel like I apologize every post but that’s because school has been horrendous; I’m in Japanese Studies and I have barely any time between assignments (and more reading) to do much besides…think about the next paper. Life in University does that to you here.
Just a quick update so I can keep track of what I have coming up!
- I’ve been done with Taisho x Taisho Alice for a long time but I’ve loaned out the game to a friend so I can’t proceed with any reviews. But this game is So Good, I understand if people have preferences but I don’t care it’s so good.
- I’m halfway through 7’scarlet and a review is underway.
- I’ve borrowed a friend’s Trigger Kiss so that will come sometime soon!
- …I actually have a lot of games from 2014-2015 that I’m intending to borrow.
- As a huge fan of TsukinoPro, in light of Tsukiuta putting out an anime I want to make a post introducing the two other indie labels under the same company: SolidS (SolidS & Quell) and ALIVE (Growth & SOARA). Yes that’s a total of 4 other groups, don’t be confused. They’re not technically idols but just music artists with individual genres; they may promote themselves as idols but one of these groups does folk chorus. I love the unique flavor they have, so it’d be nice if more people could come have a listen 🙂
When I’m done with the draft for this other essay I gotta finish, I’ll get started on at least one of these posts-in-planning. Until then!